The authentication process requires that you retrieve your temporary password and enter it to log in to online banking.
- You should receive your temporary password within 5 minutes of choosing your delivery method and selecting “Continue”.
- If you don't receive your password within 5 minutes, select “Resend Password”.
- Once you receive your password, enter it into the password field and select “Sign On”.
Once you enter the correct temporary password, you'll be asked to enter a new password.
- The password requirements are outlined at the top of the screen.
- To prevent typos, you're required to enter your new password twice.
- Once you enter your password, select “Continue”.
- You will use your newly chosen password the next time you log in to Online & Mobile Banking.